เครื่องโหลสกรูอัตโนมัติ (AUTOMATIC SCREW FEEDER) รุ่น HM888A
Adjustable for Wide Range
The track can be adjusted freely to suit various types of screws, like M1.0 - M5.0 standard screws (1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.7, 2.0, 2.3, 2.6, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 5.0), special screws, 1:1 short screw, filling piece screw and so on. It can be operated in either metric system or imperial system. Even novices can learn how to use it easily and operate it freely.
Screws roll inside the cylinder, and the screws which do not enter the track will be cleared away and go into the cylinder for next cycle to ensure that there will be no screw stuck.
Adjustable Working Speed
Be able to freely adjust the working pace and the feeding speed without generate tremble to ensure your working efficiency!
Automatic Alarm Function
With independent control on feeding system and vibrator drive system, you can set ideal postponement of stop. When the abnormality occurs, HM888A will start the alarm function.
Can set the amount of screws used in a certain task to improve operational management.
Method of Operation
HM888A is easier to operate than other similar products!
1. When taking out screws, you only need to aim at the screw head, put the bits into guide slot, slide along the guide, and pull off the screw in the direction of user.
2. Compared with traditional screw plate, user can save 1.4 seconds for taking out each screw to enhance the productivity 4 times higher.
3. Easy to operate, even novices can learn how to use it quickly.
4. No need to aim at screws. Put piles of screws into the feeding trough.
5. Extensively applied to various screws with different types and sizes.
6. Small and refined.
7. Automatically guide. Use with electric/pneumatic screwdrivers without screw stuck! It is an ideal product to replace traditional screw plate.
Suitable Screw Head¡G
Suit various types of screws(Max L=20MM)
Instruction, DC Power Source(Input 180-220V Output DC12V), Interior Hex Wrench
Read Before Adjust:
1. The trait of the speed of vibrating motor:
2. The principle to adjust the delay of roller:
When the screw is large or is hard to enter the guide due to its shape, user should extend the delay of roller so as to increase the probability that screws fall into the guide, and vice versa.
3. The principle to adjust the delay of vibration:
When the screw is large or is hard to enter the guide due to its shape, user should extend the delay of guide vibration so as to make the supply of screw just in time, and vice versa.
4. Put lubricating oil on some rotating components such as brush gear and pawl gear every two months to make them rotate correctly.
5. The adjustment of screw guide and guide slot:
Steps in taking out the guide showed as below:
Important Tips: To take the screws easier, please follow the steps:
1. Match up the guide slot with screws guide.
2. Guide slot need to be right above and press the screws.
3. Adjust the position of V shape slot properly to make the screw head exactly show up.
4. Turn on the electric screwdrivers to take out screws
The Characteristics and the Methods of Adjusting Statistic Function:
1) Set the amount, turn on the power, and push the function button(the first one from right) for 3 seconds. When the light glitters, push the upward arrow button to increase and downward button to decrease the amount. The amount can be between 0 and 9999.
2) Switching from automatic/manual control: Press the function button (the first one from right) for 3 seconds, when the light glitters, press the function button 1 to switch to automatic control; press function button 2 to switch to manual control; press function button 3 to count the screw number without alarm. In automatic mode, HM888A alarms and cleans the counter to enter next cycle when the amount of screw taken out arrives at the preset number. In manual mode, user need to press downward arrow button to clean the counter and then enter next cycle when it alarms.
3)Showing the Figure: Press function button 1 (the first one from right) for 3 seconds, when the light glitters, press function button 1 again to set automatic/manual control; press function button 1 at this time again to show the figure.
Tel. +66 2190 9365, +668 4388 8598